HogHead Hank Productions, LLC (“HHH”) doing business as “Greatest Training Ever .com” hereby grants the Client Organization (“You”) (together, “Parties”) the right to use the HHH CSEN Cyber Tips Volume 1 (“CSEN Cyber Tips Vol.1”) security awareness program on any computing device or mobile device (smart phone, tablet etc.) You or Your employees or students own or lease. HHH grants this license in exchange for certain fees quoted to You separately and is granted under the following terms and conditions. Please read the following material carefully. If you are unwilling to accept the terms and conditions below, please notify HHH promptly at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can address any issues or concerns you may have.
Terms & Conditions of Use
- No Warranty. HHH CSEN Cyber Tips Vol.1 is furnished to You on an “as-is” basis. HHH makes no warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, as to any matter including, but not limited to, warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or merchantability, exclusivity, or results obtained from use of CSEN Cyber Tips Vol.1. HHH does not make any warranty of any kind with respect to freedom from patent, trademark or copyright infringement. HHH further makes no commitment regarding enhancements to or support of CSEN Cyber Tips Vol.1 (unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Parties), other than delivery of the complete suite of twenty-two (22) CSEN Cyber Tips Vol.1 video modules.
- Acknowledgement. HHH clearly acknowledges that CSEN Cyber Tips Vol.1 is based upon HHH proprietary content.
- Prerequisite to Delivery and Use. HHH will provide the CSEN Cyber Tips Vol.1 content and grants You the right to use CSEN Cyber Tips Vol.1 once You accept the terms of this Software License and either make payment or arrange payment with HHH. Obligation to pay arises upon acceptance of this Agreement.
- Non-transferability of Rights. HHH grants You the right to use CSEN Cyber Tips Vol.1 under the terms and conditions specified herein. HHH does not permit You to transfer those rights to other entities, distribute CSEN Cyber Tips Vol.1 to any other entity, or share the CSEN Cyber Tips Vol.1 content on the internet, video sites, social networking sites, blogs or other online repositories without HHH’s advance written permission. Any transfer in violation of this provision terminates this contract immediately.
- Reservation of Rights. HHH reserves all rights with respect to CSEN Cyber Tips Vol.1. Other than Your right to use CSEN Cyber Tips Vol.1 on computing devices or mobile devices You or Your employees or students own or lease, HHH grants You no rights to the intellectual property included within CSEN Cyber Tips Vol.1. You may not sell, distribute, modify, reverse engineer, or otherwise infringe on the rights retained by HHH.
- Derivative Works. HHH retains all rights to any derivative works You develop using CSEN Cyber Tips Vol.1 and the HHH intellectual property included therein, except that HHH claims no rights to “middleware” you may develop to interface CSEN Cyber Tips Vol.1 with any intraorganizational delivery system or learning management system provided by third parties.
- Virus-Free Media. The media used to deliver CSEN Cyber Tips Vol.1 to You is certified by HHH to be free of computer viruses or other malware, and thus will not introduce into Your information systems and networks any self-replicating or non-self-replicating computer codes, commands, routines or like data or entries that perform an undesired activity.
- No Assumption of Liability. HHH grants you the right to use CSEN Cyber Tips Vol.1 under the terms and conditions included herein. Proper use of CSEN Cyber Tips Vol.1 is Your responsibility, and You acknowledge that You shall have no recourse to HHH in the event You experience any loss whatsoever allegedly associated with Your use of CSEN Cyber Tips Vol.1.
- Indemnification. You shall hold harmless, defend, and indemnify HHH against any suits, liabilities, claims, demands, or damages, including but not limited to claims by third parties for claim of economic harm and attorneys’ fees, arising from your use of CSEN Cyber Tips Vol.1 and exercise of the license granted under this Agreement.